Describe a person you have seen (met) who is beautiful or handsome

Describe a person you have seen (met) who is beautiful or handsome.

  • When and where you saw or met this person
  • Talk about the personality
  • Why do you think this person is handsome or beautiful?

 

Pointers

  • I have known many beautiful and handsome people throughout my life.

  • Here, I would like to talk about a person whom I find the most handsome.

  • He is none other than my father.

  • His name is …………….

  • He is in his early fifties.

  • He is not tall but looks very handsome.

  • His hair has started greying, but he doesn’t color or dye his hair.

  • He believes in growing grey naturally.

  • He generally wears kurta pajama, but on formal occasions, he wears pants and a shirt

  • He is very health conscious and is very particular about his morning walk.

  • He runs his own business and has about 10 people working for him.

  • He is a very down-to-earth person and is loved by all in our family and neighborhood.

  • The reason I find him the most handsome is not just because of his looks, but also because of his loving and caring nature.

  • I remember, once a person in our neighbourhood met with an accident and needed blood transfusion.

  • All his relatives backed out, but my father donated blood without even thinking twice.

  • Whenever anyone needs any help, he goes out of the way to help him in whatever way he can.

  • He is my father, but in him, I find a considerate friend.

  • beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder


Sample Answer 1

I have met many attractive girls throughout my life, but if I had to choose just one, it would be the girl whom I met in the back seat of an auto one morning on my way to work. She was fair, measured about five feet from my shoulders, and smiled contagiously. She was wearing a Kurta Pajama. 

It was very uncomfortable for me to sit because the auto was full of passengers and there was not much space left for me. She noticed that and asked the other passengers to free up some space. After her kind request, I was able to settle in properly. Her kindness really touched me.


Part 3 Follow Up Questions

  1. Is t easy to become beautiful?

I really believe that beauty is more about a person’s actions than his looks. So in this respect, it is about doing good deeds and helping others. This sounds easy but it is really difficult. If we talk about physical beauty even that is difficult. A person not only needs to be regular with physical exercise but also manage his or her diet.

  1. The disadvantages of being beautiful?

The biggest disadvantage of being beautiful is the unwanted attention a person receives. Sometimes, it is too much and a person might not be able to handle it. Also, there is common misconception that beautiful people are not intelligent. I think pretty people have to work extra hard to show their other talents.

  1. Does someone face lot of pressure if they are beautiful?

I think it depends on the person. Some people are beautiful, but don’t bother much about the attention they get because of their beauty and behave normally. Some beautiful people may not be able to handle the attention they get and may feel stressed. I also think that beautiful people have the stress to maintain their beauty.

  1. Is looking beautiful a good thing or a bad thing?

Well, it is good to be beautiful, but I also feel that it is the inner beauty that ultimately matters. So having a beautiful heart is better than having beautiful looks. Outward beauty remains of no value if the person is impolite and has no empathy for others. A not so beautiful person, who always has a warm and welcoming smile may look more beautiful than a very beautiful person with a snobbish nature.

  1. Should clothes/apparel selling companies hire beautiful models? Why

Well, companies have to sell their products and beautiful models can make their clothes look very good. Their sales can skyrocket because of these models. So, they should hire such models.

  1. Do you think when companies or business shops hire beautiful models to stimulate or increase their sales is a good thing?

Yes, it is good for the companies, because in this way they can increase their sales considerably. But, people should always try those clothes before buying. They have to realise that the those beautiful models have maintained beautiful bodies, and any clothing which looks good on those models may look very unbecoming on them.

  1. Do you think beautiful appearance is important?

Yes, beautiful appearance is very important nowadays, because many jobs require a presentable appearance. But i feel that a very good appearance can be maintained by dressing nicely and carrying yourself well. Very beautiful features are not necessarily needed for beautiful looks.

Comments